We're excited to announce that our first low FODMAP cookbook is here! The Gut Friendly Cookbook is a collection of Alana's favourite low FODMAP, gluten free, and allergy friendly recipes.
Alana believes that everyone should be able to enjoy drool-worthy food no matter what food intolerances you have! These simple family-friendly recipes will help you fall back in love with food.
A Little Bit Of Extra Love
Each cookbook comes with a little bit of extra love! You also get:
- Signed cookbook if you are in NZ 🇳🇿 or Australia 🐨. Also available for other countries - email us to find out more.
- A BONUS e-book with 7 exclusive low FODMAP, gluten-free and allergy-friendly recipes that you won't find anywhere else!
- 40% off discount coupon for the A Little Bit Yummy Wellness Club (worth up to $86.00) which gives you access to meal plans, low FODMAP e-courses, symptom tracking and so much more!
We Care About You
We care about looking after you! This cookbook is science-based and has been reviewed by expert FODMAP dietitian, Joanna Baker from Everyday Nutrition. For those of you with food allergies rest easy knowing our allergy panels have been reviewed by Allergy New Zealand Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in the cookbook?
- 100 mouthwatering low FODMAP, gluten-free and allergy-friendly recipes
- A beginners guide to the low FODMAP diet which walks you through if the diet is right for you, how to stay safe, the 3 phases of the diet and how to protect your gut health.
- Tips & tricks to help you recapture flavour in your meals, save your grocery budget and spot sneaky FODMAPs in food labels.
- Please note: Recipe ingredient measures in the cookbook are displayed in grams & cups (Metric system). For example: 140g (1 cup) gluten free flour.
Is the cookbook suitable for the first phase of the low FODMAP diet?
- It sure is! The cookbook is suitable for the first phase of the low FODMAP diet. The cookbook has also been checked by expert FODMAP dietitian, Joanna Baker, to make sure the recipes meet low FODMAP guidelines.
- This cookbook is a collection of Alana's favourites and is not a vegan or vegetarian cookbook. We are currently working on a collection of low FODMAP vegetarian and vegan recipes which you can find in our recipe club.
What do you mean by 'allergy friendly'?
- Each recipe in the cookbook comes with an allergy panel so you can quickly identify if it is gluten free, dairy free, nut free, egg free, or soy free
- All the recipes in the cookbook have gluten free and nut free options.
- There are plenty of dairy free, soy free and egg free options and only a handful of recipes that include seafood.
- Our allergy panels have all been reviewed by Allergy New Zealand Inc.
Are the recipes sugar-free?
- We believe in everything in moderation! This means some of our recipes do contain sugar - especially in the Sweet Treat chapter. There are sugar-free options in the Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Feast sections.