The Gut Friendly Cookbook is a collection of 100 of Alana's favourite low FODMAP, gluten free, and allergy friendly recipes.
Alana believes that everyone should be able to enjoy drool-worthy food no matter what food intolerances you have! These simple family-friendly recipes will help you fall back in love with food.
Bonus Order Perks
- Signed cookbook if you are in NZ 🇳🇿, Australia 🐨, USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦. We also ship cookbooks worldwide so - email us to find out more.
- A BONUS e-book with 7 exclusive low FODMAP, gluten-free and allergy-friendly recipes that you won't find anywhere else!
- 100% off discount for your first month in our FODMAP Recipe Club that gives you instant access to over 500+ low FODMAP recipes!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the cookbook suitable for the first phase of the low FODMAP diet?
- It sure is! The cookbook is suitable for the first phase of the low FODMAP diet and contains a detailed guide on the 3 phases of the diet. The cookbook has also been checked by expert FODMAP dietitian, Joanna Baker, to make sure the recipes meet low FODMAP guidelines.
What do you mean by 'allergy friendly'?
- Each recipe in the cookbook comes with an allergy panel so you can quickly identify if it is gluten free, dairy free, nut free, egg free, or soy free
- All the recipes in the cookbook have gluten free and nut free options. There are plenty of dairy free, soy free and egg free options and only a handful of recipes that include seafood.
- Our allergy panels have all been reviewed by Allergy New Zealand Inc.
Has COVID affected shipping times?
Covid-19 has disrupted postal services around the world. This means sometimes it will take a few extra days for your cookbook to be delivered. If you are concerned about your cookbook then please contact email@example.com to find out more.